In Fishing & Life

Trust Your Instincts

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ask Away

You count and are important to me! It is your turn at the wheel. I am starting a tradition that I will do several times through the year. In this I will give you the opportunity to ask whatever fishing related questions you have and I will answer as many as I can here on the blog.

Let's please try to keep them general and please don't ask me for GPS coordinates for particular lakes. You will not get them! Let's have some fun here and try to learn something at the same time. If I do not know the answer to your question I will seek out a qualified individual to answer it. Let's start now and I will cut of the questions 12/27/06.

I will randomly draw one person from all the questions to appear as a special guest on "Fishing Lesson" late in 2007.

Click here to ask questions@billbrendle.com

No comments: